Qilimanjaro Technology Based Blokchain

Hello friends, let's reflect. Remember the appearance of the first computers? When these miracle machines could only do some simple tasks and occupied the floor of the building. When a hard drive a few megabytes was the size of a room. Remember how it all began? Then people could not imagine that now we will have laptops, in which there are several terabytes of memory. Over time, technology is being improved, in principle, all spheres of life are developing at a rapid pace. But the computer sphere is developing especially fast. Of course, working on a powerful computer is much more pleasant and convenient than using an old one, with 2 gigabytes of RAM. I recently changed my computer, worked for a laptop, which is already several years old, and you understand what parameters it had. Processor 4 generation, 4 gigabytes of RAM. In general, the programs that worked on my laptop terribly braked him. When I bought my brand new stationary computer, I was just delighted. I collected it for myself, so I took powerful spare parts. My old laptop and a new computer is the sky and the earth, as I used to cope with working with a laptop. I think that it makes no sense to say that now all the programs just fly. For example, video processing took an average of 30-40 minutes on average, now I do it all for 5 minutes. The difference is palpable, I'm not talking about how many nerves left when everything was hanging up.

But it's me, I need a computer for everyday needs so to speak. And what computers are used by large organizations, scientific centers? I think that they have the most powerful computers, because they do a difficult job. But as I said above, progress does not stand still and there are more and more powerful computers. But where can I get money from them? After all, constantly updating computers is very expensive. Not every company can afford it. And if it is a question of small developers who are preparing an excellent, modern product, but its implementation requires large computer capacity, which they do not have? In most laboratories there are computers that need to be replaced, but there is no money for it. What to do in this case?

I want to introduce Qilimanjaro:

Скриншот 2018-05-15 16_40_24.png

Qilimanjaro is a blocking platform with which we can use huge computer capacities. Qilimanjaro create a quantum computer. Yes, yes, now new generation computers are being created, major companies such as Amazon or Google are working on their development, but they are creating them for themselves, and not for private use. Qilimanjaro will lease the power of a quantum computer. All this will happen with the QBIT token. That is, we get tokens, pay for power through the platform. And through the Internet we can use a quantum computer.

If you consider this as a business, then I think that this is a promising niche, since it is in demand and it is not occupied by anyone. With the increase in demand for the company, the price of the token will also increase. I think that it is not necessary to list in which spheres a quantum computer can be used. Because there are a lot of such spheres and the target audience for this business is huge.

Links for the study of the company I'll leave under the article so that you can independently study the technical documentation, the road map, learn the team working on the project, and of course read the details of the ICO.

P.s: Remember that I give you only information and reason for reflection. I do not call for anything. Investments are always connected with risks, but the risk is noble.

✅Website: https://qilimanjaro.io
✅Whitepaper: https://qilimanjaro.io/static/whitepaper.pdf
✅Twitter: https://twitter.com/qilimanjaro
✅Telegram Group: https://t.me/qilimanjaro
✅Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3738302

By titadamay
Bitcointalk Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1317877

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BTCx

ALPHACAR ICO